Date: 30.10.2021 20:00
Venue: Sono Centrum, Veveří 113, 61600 Brno
Tarja tickets from previous date (30.10.2021) are still valid to currnet date.
Rescheduled to date
POZOR! Říjnové turné metalové královny TARJI TURUNEN „In The Raw“ se o rok posouvá!
Milí fanoušci, vzhledem k stále probíhající globální pandemii coronaviru a v neposlední řadě kvůli různým omezením a vládním restrikcím, které se stát od státu liší, se finská metalová diva TARJA TURUNEN rozhodla znovu přesunout své podzimní, rockové turné „In The Raw“, na příští rok, 2022! Navíc cestovaní ze státu do státu stále ještě není mezi některými zeměmi snadné…A každá země Evropy má navíc jiné restrikce pro vnitřní koncerty…
Své vysoce hodnocené aktuální album „In The Raw“ nám tak TARJA představí v České republice na podzim 2022!
Nové termíny koncertů pro PARDUBICE a BRNO jsou:
28. 10. 2022 BRNO, Sono Centrum
29. 10. 2022 PARDUBICE, Ideon
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).