Axel Rudi Pell
Date: 17.10.2020 20:00
Venue: Masters of Rock Café, Tyršovo nábřeží 5497, 76001 Zlín
Rescheduled to date
The famous German guitarist AXEL RUDI PELL postpones his planned tour until the autumn of the next year!
The unexpected and insidious worldwide pandemic of coronavirus, which stopped life in the spring and upset extremely strongly the whole summer festival season, affects now even the autumn concert plans! Another rescheduled tour is the "Sign Of The Times Tour" by the tireless nice guy AXEL RUDI PELL and his band. AXEL RUDI PELL has planned two concerts in the Czech Republic for tghis year´s October, where he wanted to present his brand new album "Sign Of The Times". (October 17th in Zlín and October 25th in Prague). However, we will have to wait a year for his perfect, accurate and relaxing concerts! New dates are confirmed, so write new dates for AXEL RUDI PELL concerts in your diaries!
22. 9. 2021 PRAGUE, MeetFactory
25. 9. 2021 ZLÍN, Masters of Rock Café
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).